- General provisions
- Type and scope of electronic services
- Conditions for the provision and conclusion of contracts for the provision of electronic services
- The complaint procedure
- Intellectual property
- Final provisions
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The https://www.hospert.com website operates on the terms set out in these Regulations.
- The Regulations define the types and scope of services provided electronically by the Website https://www.hospert.com, the rules for the provision of these services, the conditions for concluding and terminating contracts for the provision of electronic services, as well as the complaint procedure.
- Each Service Recipient, upon taking steps to use the Electronic Services of the https://www.hospert.com Website, is obliged to comply with the provisions of these Regulations.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions shall apply
- Act on the provision of electronic services of July 18, 2002 (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204 as amended),
- The Act on consumer rights of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827),
- The Civil Code Act of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended) and other relevant provisions of Polish law.
- CONTACT FORM – a form available on the Website https://www.hospert.com enabling the Customer to contact the Service Provider directly.
- REGULATIONS – these Website regulations.
- SERVICE PROVIDER – Synersen Sp. z o.o., seat address: ul. Frezerów3, 20-209 Lublin, address for service: ul. Frezerów3, 20-209 Lublin entered into the register of entrepreneurs under the KRS number: 0000381867, NIP: 9512335607, REGON: 142879485, with share capital in the amount of: 5,000, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel .: +48 530 099 000 .
- SERVICE RECIPIENT – a natural person, legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, which the law grants legal capacity using the Electronic Service.
- ELECTRONIC SERVICE – a service provided electronically by the Service Provider to the Customer via the Website.
3. TYPE AND SCOPE OF ELECTRONIC SERVICES
- The Service Provider enables the use of Electronic Services via the Website, such as the use of the Contact Form,
- The provision of Electronic Services to the Customers takes place under the conditions specified in the Regulations.
4. CONDITIONS FOR THE PROVISION AND CONCLUSION OF CONTRACTS FOR THE PROVISION OF ELECTRONIC SERVICES
- Provision of Electronic Services specified in Chapter III point 1 of the Regulations by the Service Provider is free of charge.
- The contract for the provision of Electronic Services consisting in enabling the sending of a message via the Contact Form is concluded for a definite period of time and is terminated when the message is sent or the Customer ceases to send it.
- The Service Recipient is obliged to use the Website in a manner consistent with the law and morality with respect for personal rights and intellectual property rights of third parties.
- The Service Recipient is obliged to enter data consistent with the facts.
- The Service Recipient is forbidden to provide illegal content.
5. COMPLAINT PROCEDURE
- Complaints related to the provision of Electronic Services by the Service Provider:
- Complaints related to the provision of Electronic Services via the Website may be submitted by the Service Recipient via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
- In the above e-mail, please provide as much information and circumstances as possible regarding the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of occurrence of the irregularity and contact details. The information provided will significantly facilitate and accelerate the consideration of the complaint by the Service Provider.
- Consideration of the complaint by the Service Provider takes place immediately, not later than within 14 days.
- The Service Provider’s response to the complaint is sent to the Customer’s e-mail address provided in the complaint or in another manner provided by the Customer.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- All content posted on the website at https://www.hospert.com is protected by copyright and is the property of https://www.hospert.com. : //www.hospert.com, without the consent of the Service Provider.
- Any use by anyone, without the express written consent of the Service Provider, of any of the elements that make up the content and content of the https://www.hospert.com website constitutes a violation of the Service Provider’s copyright and results in civil and criminal liability.
7. FINAL PROVISIONS
- Agreements concluded via the Website are concluded in accordance with Polish law.
- In the event of non-compliance of any part of the Regulations with applicable law, the relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply in place of the challenged provision of the Regulations.